Managing any chronic disease can be difficult. But managing multiple, complex medical conditions on your own can seem overwhelming.
For patients suffering from chronic or acute conditions, our professional nursing staff can give patients the support they need to maintain autonomy and achieve their best health outcomes.
Care is commonly requested for those with:
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
- Congestive heart failure
- Heart disease
- Parkinson’s disease (PD)
- Respiratory illnesses (such as pneumonia and emphysema)
At Med Group Home Health Care Agency, our nurses are committed to providing exceptional care and support that helps each patient retain their independence and live their best life.
As part of our services, our professional nurses can:
- Develop a plan of care specific to the patient’s medical condition(s)
- Monitor the patient’s vital signs
- Monitor the patient’s symptoms, progress, and pain levels
- Help patients adhere to their prescribed medication schedule
- Provide therapy to help with problems related to mobility or daily living skills
- Educate patients on ways to conserve energy and use assistive devices
- Incorporate any of our other services to best meet the needs of the patient
- Collaborate with the patient’s primary care physician, family, caregivers, and specialists
- Coordinate care and equipment needs
For each patient, a specialized plan of care is developed that takes into account the patient’s health needs, goals, and home setting. In this way, we can best help patients stay in their homes and maintain their quality of life.